If you or someone you care about has come out as LGBTQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, asexual or other queer identity) PFLAG Sandy Springs support, discussion, and education meetings are here for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
- Warm welcome, presentation of group guidelines, and brief introductions
- Facilitated discussion based on the needs of attendees
- Wrap up and announcements
You may participate in the discussion or just observe, whatever you feel comfortable doing.
PFLAG Sandy Springs holds General Support the first Tuesday of every month from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., with three separate groups:
- LGBTQ+ teens and teen allies
- LGBTQ+ adult
- Parents and adult allies
As of November 2, 2021, we are resuming in-person meetings with only fully COVID-vaccinated people attending at this time. Wearing a well-fitting mask is required. The facility will not provide water, but please feel free to bring your own water bottle if you like. We meet in the community rooms at Congregation B’nai Torah, 700 Mount Vernon Hwy, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Who we serve
- LGBTQ+ teens and their teen friends/allies age 13 – high school graduation
- Adult parents and allies for parents, families, and friends of LGBTQ+ individuals
- Adult LGBTQ+ individuals 18 and older
We’d love to have you at our next support group! Fill out our contact form to get started.